Saturday, November 9, 2013

Apps: InstaMag

A lot of mobile applications or apps have enhanced the capabilities of phone cameras. One of my most used apps is InstaMag. InstaMag allows me to create nice collages with the use of my phone. I can practically create collages since it doesn't need the internet to work. Let's say if I go to a new restaurants and I took several photos. Right there and then you can instantly make magazine styled collages using the app. Once finish making a collage, you now have the option to instagram it or post in Facebook.
What's nice about InstaMag that it is free and its library is updated often to provide users new templates. It has been one of most used apps even when I was still using my old Samsung Galaxy Y. With this app the possibilities are endless.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment