Monday, October 28, 2013

Xperia Z1 Photos: ARCH Con 2013 at the Ayala Center Cebu

Last weekend, the 2013 Arch Con was held.  One of the highlights of the event was the cosplay competition.  Several participants dressed in there favorite anime characters and show off their magnificent prop-making and characterization skills.  It so happened that I was there with my Sony Xperia Z1.  I was able to take some photos of the participants and the other activities in the Arch Con.  I just used mostly the superior auto mode and sometimes the manual mode.

Here some of the photos I took using the Xperia Z1: 

















Links:
Cosplay at Parkmall
Alodia at Sm City Cebu
Dance for to Combat Breast Cancer
Summer Night outs with the
#BangonSugBohol shirts available at Island Souvenirs

No comments:

Post a Comment